- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a very close fit
- - No bra is required due to the internal structure
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
Rebecca Vallance's off-the-shoulder gown combines fluid crepe with delicate point d'esprit for a feminine feel. Its bodice is internally boned for a streamlined silhouette, while the lining is stiffened at the hem to accentuate the billowing skirt. This runway piece needs minimal accessories - choose simple sandals and a fuss-free clutch.
Shown here with: The Row Shoulder bag, Alaïa Sandals, Cornelia Webb Earrings, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Black point d'esprit and crepe
- - Partially concealed zip fastenings along back
- - Fabric1: 97% polyester, 3% elastane; fabric2: 100% nylon; lining: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- - Dry clean