- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Knee-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania's 'Accident' skirt is made from cotton-twill with a hint of stretch for flexibility. The graphic brushstroke pattern accentuates the asymmetry and draping - both signatures of this iconic British designer. Try yours with the Ringstead shirt.
Shown here with: Proenza Schouler Shoulder bag, Alexander Wang Ankle boots, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Black and white stretch-cotton twill
- - Button and concealed zip fastening at side
- - 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- - Hand wash or dry clean