- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, designed for a straight leg fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
Julie Paskal describes her eponymous label as having "silhouettes and minimalistic shapes which are reminiscent of innovative architecture and nature." Tailored from beige stretch-cotton poplin, these high-rise pants have ruffled trims along the straight legs. Wear yours with white sneakers.
Shown here with: Paskal Top, Common Projects Sneakers, Kara Pouch, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Beige stretch-cotton poplin
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- - 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Coffee