- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- - High-rise, cut for a skinny fit
- - Cropped length
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 26
Inspired by vintage '70s styles, L'Agence's 'The Margot' pants are cut in a flattering, skinny silhouette. This charcoal pair is made from plush corduroy that's blended with the perfect amount of stretch to ensure a flexible fit. We think the cropped length works particularly well with ankle boots.
Shown here with: Vilshenko Blouse, Splendid Top, Proenza Schouler Shoulder bag, Acne Studios Boots, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Charcoal corduroy
- - Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- - 77% cotton, 21% modal, 2% spandex
- - Machine wash
- - Designer color: Lead