- - Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- - Lightweight knit
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing the designer’s size 1
Sacai's Creative Director Chitose Abe references Pablo Picasso, Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain for her Spring '17 collection. A fusion of knitwear and tailoring, this cardigan is made from panels of ribbed cotton and pinstriped poplin. Add a feminine touch by pairing yours with the brand's dress.
Shown here with: Haider Ackermann Camisole, Givenchy Shoulder Bag, Common Projects Sneakers, Saskia Diez Earrings, Chan Luu Ring.
- - Midnight-blue cotton, blue and white cotton-poplin
- - Button fastenings through front
- - 100% cotton
- - Dry clean