- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slightly loose fit with oversized sleeves
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
"Fashion's love for exaggerated sleeves is set to endure for Spring '17. The chicest way to wear the trend is by playing with proportion," says The EDIT, selecting Ronald Van Der Kemp's jacket as its must-have buy of the season. One of only 12 made, it is cut from lustrous silk-taffeta woven in a monochrome gingham pattern and has a slim waist. We love it styled as a blouse, tucked into a skirt or high-rise pants.
Shown here with: Ronald Van Der Kemp Skirt, TOM FORD Shoulder bag, Francesco Russo Pumps, Arme De L'Amour Ring, Aurélie Bidermann Earrings.
- - Black and white silk-taffeta
- - Slips on
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean
As seen in The EDIT magazine