- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - No bra is required due to the internal structure
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Oscar de la Renta's runway gown is made from crisp silk-organza and detailed with tonal-pink floral embroidery. This strapless design has a detachable belt and is partially lined through the skirt, creating a reveal-and-conceal effect along the scalloped hem. An internal bustier lends structure and eliminates the need for additional underpinning.
Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Mules, Bottega Veneta Ring, Bottega Veneta Ring.
- - Black silk-organza
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean