- - Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 4
Ramon Martin and Ryan Lobo's Resort '17 collection for TOME is inspired by Patricia Cronin's 'Shrine for Girls' exhibition, which the duo visited in Venice. One of our favorite pieces, this elegant dress, is made from a patchwork of pinstriped stretch-cotton with a peplum flounce. Complement the flattering lace-up sides with tonal-black flats or heels.
Shown here with: Kara Clutch, ATP Atelier Slippers, Eddie Borgo Cuff, Sophie Buhai Ring, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Tonal-blue and white stretch-cotton
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - Fabric1: 97% cotton, 3% Lycra; fabric2: 98% cotton, 2% Lycra
- - Dry clean