- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
For Moschino's Spring '17 runway, Creative Director Jeremy Scott thoughtfully critiqued social media by hearkening to the concept of paper dolls. Cut from soft cotton-blend jersey, this oversized mini dress is printed with a female silhouette that's bandaged with monogrammed belts. Wear yours with ankle boots.
Shown here with: Moschino Shoulder bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Cuff.
- - Multicolored cotton-blend jersey
- - Slips on
- - 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- - Hand wash