- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for an oversized fit, cut to be worn very loose
- - Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
Vetements' Spring '17 collection is made up of 18 collaborations with other brands. First spotted at the Galeries Lafayette show in Paris, this bomber is designed with Alpha Industries - the label behind Air Force and Navy jackets in the '50s. It's cut from shell in an oversized silhouette and finished with a drawstring hood, ribbed trims and plenty of pockets. Wear it with the army-green outer showing or turn it inside out to highlight the black lining.
Shown here with: Balenciaga Jeans, Vetements T-shirt, VETEMENTS x Manolo Blahnik Pumps.
- - Army-green and black shell, army-green cotton-blend jersey
- - Zip fastening through front
- - 100% nylon; trim1: 75% cotton, 25% polyester; trim2: 100% acrylic; trim3: 88% acrylic, 11% polyester, 1% spandex; lining: 100% polyester
- - Dry clean