- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Tory Burch's 'Derrick' dress is influenced by '60s Jamaica. Made from tie-dyed stretch-cotton poplin, it has a D-ring belt and shirting details. Wear yours by day with sandals.
Shown here with: Victoria Beckham Shoulder bag, ATP Atelier Slides, Maria Black Rings.
- - Tonal-blue and white stretch-cotton poplin
- - Button fastenings along front
- - 96% cotton, 4% elastane
- - Dry clean