- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- - Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn just below the natural waist
- - Designed with a slim-fitting slip
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
Simone Rocha's models walked down the aisle of London's Southwark Cathedral for her Spring '17 runway show. Inspired by William John Leech's paintings of convent girls, this skirt is cut from peach tulle with an asymmetric hem and ruffled seams. We like how the lace-trimmed satin slip ensures opacity from the knee up.
Shown here with: Stella McCartney Sweater, Marni Sandals, Givenchy Pouch, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Peach tulle
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 100% polyamide
- - Dry clean