- - Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing the designer's size 1
Chitose Abe founded Sacai because she wanted to challenge preconceived ideas of how clothes should be designed and worn. This organza-trimmed dress is elasticated at the waist and can also be worn as a skirt. Cut from panels of cotton-poplin, it has an asymmetric hem enhanced by plisse pleats. Use the detachable belt to create balance and definition.
Shown here with: ADEAM Sweater, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Maria Black Rings, Tomasini Shoulder bag.
- - Blue and white cotton-poplin, white organza
- - Slips on
- - 100% cotton; trim: 100% polyester; lining: 100% cupro
- - Dry clean