- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Rosie Assoulin's 'Tutti Frutti' dress is appliquéd with a subtle motif depicting a banana, strawberry and pineapple. It's made from striped linen and cotton-blend and has a tailored bodice for a close fit while the bias-cut skirt drapes beautifully to a maxi hem. Wear yours on vacation with sandals.
Shown here with: Victoria Beckham Shoulder bag, ATP Atelier Sandals, Cornelia Webb Ring.
- - Cream and red linen and cotton-blend
- - Concealed button and zip fastening at side
- - 58% linen, 42% cotton; lining: 100% cotton
- - Dry clean