- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a very close fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
Roland Mouret's 'Thornhill' top is cut from stretch-crepe for a form-flattering fit. This monochrome design has crossover straps and a peplum hem accented by the label's signature folds. Wear yours to drinks or dinner with a skirt and sandals.
Shown here with: Roland Mouret Skirt, Victoria Beckham Clutch, Jennifer Fisher Earrings, Sophie Buhai Ring.
- - Black and white stretch-crepe
- - Zip fastening through back
- - 50% viscose, 47% acetate, 3% elastane; lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK