- - Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- - Intended to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Particularly long in length
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 6
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Roland Mouret's 'Hogarth' gown is crafted from lustrous hammered-satin. Cut with a flattering one-shoulder neckline, it's crafted with the label's signature origami-inspired bodice before falling to an elegant mermaid hem. Complement the bold red hue with a gold clutch.
Shown here with: Kotur Clutch, Alaïa Sandals, I+I Ring, Sarah & Sebastian Ring.
- - Red hammered-satin
- - Zip fastening along back
- - 70% acetate, 26% viscose, 4% polyurethane; lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.