- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- - Designed for a close fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
Roland Mouret's 'Harela' gown is a stunning choice for evening events or contemporary brides. Impeccably cut from white crepe, this floor-sweeping dress is darted and folded to follow the contours of your frame. The open-knit panels at the décolletage and back reveal just a glimpse of skin, while the slightly fluted skirt creates an hourglass silhouette. Highlight the spaghetti straps with swept-back hair or an elegant chignon.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Stuart Weitzman Sandals, Monica Vinader Earrings.
- - White crepe
- - Zip fastening along back
- - 50% viscose, 45% acetate, 3% elastane, 2% polyester; lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK