- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- - Designed for a close fit
- - particularly long in length
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
Crafted from mauve lamé woven with touches of silk, Roland Mouret's 'Brenner' gown is cut to accentuate your curves. Made in the UK, it is strapless with internal structure for support and a nipped-in waist. We love the contrast of the box-pleated skirt and bias-cut mermaid hem.
Shown here with: The Row Clutch, Alaïa Sandals, Erickson Beamon Earrings, Monica Vinader Bracelet.
- - Mauve lamé
- - Zip fastening along back
- - Fabric3: 48% silk, 33% wool, 19% polyester; fabric2: 63% viscose, 34% acetate, 3% elastane; lining1: 93% silk, 7% elastane; lining2: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK