- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - No bra is required due to the internal support
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
Master of structure and silhouette, Roland Mouret believes that a dress is never complete until it's been worn. This elegant 'Aldrich' style is from the Resort '17 collection, inspired by the secluded Mount Street Gardens in London's Mayfair. It's cut from weightless linen-blend cloqué and embossed with a botanical floral pattern. The strapless bodice is boned for a close and secure fit.
Shown here with: The Row Shoulder bag, Alaïa Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- - Navy linen-blend cloqué
- - Zip fastening through back
- - Fabric1: 52% linen, 30% silk, 18% polyamide; fabric2: 66% polyester, 34% polyamide; fabric3: 63% viscose, 34% acetate; lining: 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK