- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
Roksanda's Resort '17 color palette was influenced by the work of American photographer William Eggleston. This 'Ambreen' dress is paneled from navy, olive and eggplant stretch-cady that is decoratively blanket stitched at the seams. We love how the inverted pleats simultaneously nip-in the waist and accentuate the flared shape of its A-line skirt.
Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Alaïa Sandals, Givenchy Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Navy, olive and eggplant stretch-cady
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 80% polyester, 14% viscose, 6% elastane
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Navy/ Chartreuse/ Burgundy