- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slightly loose fit
- - Mid-weight knit
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
The asymmetric stripes that pattern Proenza Schouler's sweater give it a subtly deconstructed feel. Spun from cashmere and cotton-blend, this monochrome piece is punctuated with buttons that can be unfastened to create a split at the side. Wear yours solo or layer it over a crisp white shirt.
Shown here with: Cushnie et Ochs Pants, Loewe Shoulder bag, Jil Sander Pumps, Eddie Borgo Cuff, Sophie Buhai Ring, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Black and white cashmere and cotton-blend
- - Asymmetric button fastenings through side
- - 66% cashmere, 34% cotton
- - Dry clean