- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, structured, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Proenza Schouler's skirt was selected by fashion consultant Sofía Sanchez de Betak as one of her favorite new-season pieces in The EDIT's Spring '17 trend issue. Inspired by handcrafting techniques discovered in Paris, this style is cut from striped jacquard and subtly folded to create a defined shape around your waist and hips. Wear it with a graphic top or shirt, as seen on the runway.
Shown here with: Proenza Schouler Top, Proenza Schouler Tote, Proenza Schouler Mules, Jennifer Fisher Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- - Black and off-white jacquard
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - 55% viscose, 31% cotton, 14% silk
- - Dry clean
As seen in The EDIT magazine