- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
Mick Rock's photographs of '70s and '80s music icons sparked the imaginations of Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi at Preen this season. Worn by model Sam Rollinson at the Resort '17 presentation in New York, this 'Lydia' dress is cut from devoré silk-blend chiffon and scattered with dainty florals. It's finished with delicate French lace at the yoke and sleeves, and has a flouncy ruffled trim.
Shown here with: Lanvin Bucket bag, Miu Miu Boots, Jennifer Fisher Earrings, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Multicolored devoré silk-blend chiffon, black lace
- - Slips on
- - Fabric1: 56% silk, 44% viscose; fabric2: 46% polyamide, 27% cotton, 27% viscose; trim: 75% cotton, 25% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Daffodil