- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
For Spring '17, Pierre Balmain's take on the denim jacket has a distinct military feel. Woven with a hint of stretch, this red design is detailed with the label's signature gold buttons and quilted panels along the arms and shoulders. We like how the subtle peplum creates a nipped-in waist.
Shown here with: FRAME Jeans, Givenchy T-shirt, Victoria Beckham Clutch, Christian Louboutin Pumps, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Maria Black Earrings.
- - Red stretch-denim
- - Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- - 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- - Machine wash