- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
Peter Pilotto's Resort '17 collection is inspired by a trip to a museum of Inca textiles in Peru, where co-designer Christopher de Vos grew up. Made from mid-weight cotton-blend poplin with a hint of stretch, this top is trimmed with crocheted lace and has a flattering peplum waist. Wear it with these pants, as styled by the brand.
Shown here with: Peter Pilotto Pants, Simon Miller Tote, Gianvito Rossi Slides, Saskia Diez Ring, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - White stretch cotton-blend poplin, multicolored crocheted lace
- - Partially concealed button fastenings along front, concealed zip fastening along back
- - 76% cotton, 21% polyamide, 3% elastane; trim: 100% polyester
- - Dry clean
- - Mother-of-pearl: India and China