- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- - Particularly long in length
- - Loose overlay
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
Oscar de la Renta's ivory gown is cut from fluid silk crepe de chine in a kaftan-inspired silhouette. It's appliquéd with gold and silver lamé leaves that beautifully catch the light. Knot the belt to define your waist, adding pared-back jewelry to complete the look.
Shown here with: Charlotte Olympia Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Monica Vinader Ring, Jennifer Fisher Rings, Calvin Klein Underwear Bra.
- - Ivory silk crepe de chine
- - Hook-fastening keyhole at front
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean