- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Intended for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Oscar de la Renta's dress is cleverly designed to look like a separate shirt and skirt. Made from cream and black wool-crepe, it has a grosgrain waistband that nips in at the waist before falling to a lace-trimmed skirt. Wear yours with a clutch and pumps.
Shown here with: The Row Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Sophie Buhai Ring.
- - Cream and black wool-crepe, black lace
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 93% wool, 5% nylon, 2% elastane; trim: 62% cotton, 20% nylon, 18% rayon; lining1: 100% silk; lining2: 89% silk, 11% Lycra
- - Dry clean