- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slightly loose fit
- - Loose overlay
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
A dramatic sheer dress is this season's game changer, according to The EDIT. Made from mod-weight tulle, Opening Ceremony's black version has delicate ruffled trims and a tiered skirt with godet seams to help create a more voluminous silhouette. We love that it's surprisingly versatile - remove the satin slip and try layering yours over a camisole and jeans.
Shown here with: The Row T-shirt, Saint Laurent Jeans, Alexander Wang Shoulder bag, Marc Jacobs Boots, Marc Jacobs Rings, DANNIJO Earrings.
- - Black tulle
- - Slips on
- - 50% polyester, 50% nylon; lining: 100% polyester
- - Spot clean