- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit
- - Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Opening Ceremony's top is defined by layers of playful ruffles along the off-the-shoulder neckline. Cut from crisp stretch-cotton poplin, this décolletage-baring style has an elasticated drawstring topline and exaggerated split cuffs. Wear yours with kick-flare pants and sneakers.
Shown here with: Opening Ceremony Sweater, Opening Ceremony Pants, Simon Miller Tote, Jil Sander Sneakers.
- - White stretch-cotton poplin
- - Button fastenings through front
- - 96% cotton, 4% spandex
- - Dry clean