- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut to be fitted at the bust and waist, slightly loose at the hip
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
With images of Stella Tennant and Victorian boarding school uniforms on the moodboard, Mother of Pearl's Resort '17 collection is an evolution of the label's feminine and sporty aesthetic. This dress is cut from wispy cotton-blend with a floral devoré pattern. The tiered hem is decorated with a row of faux pearls, inspired by teenage girls' trinkets and charms.
Shown here with: 3.1 Phillip Lim Shoulder bag, Marni Sandals, Sophie Buhai Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings.
- - White devoré cotton-blend
- - Concealed zip fastening at back
- - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- - Dry clean