- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, structured, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Reminiscent of sweeping '50s styles, British label Merchant Archive's lustrous gown draws upon the label's nostalgic roots - founder Sophie Merchant started out collecting luxury vintage pieces. This fully lined piece is cut from panels of silk-blend duchesse-satin that hug and define your waist before flaring out to a structured skirt. We especially love the front flap pockets.
Shown here with: Lee Savage Clutch, Oscar Tiye Sandals, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Purple silk-blend duchesse-satin
- - Concealed zip fastening along back
- - 81% silk, 19% polyester
- - Dry clean
- - Made in the UK