- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Intended for a boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. Merchant Archive draws inspiration from the works of Cézanne for Spring ‘17. A contemporary take on the artist’s vivid apple paintings and the garments worn by Victorian fruit pickers, this blouse is cut from shimmery metallic fil coupé with ruffles along the neckline and cuffs. Complement the fabric's black flecks with tonal pants, or for added drama try it with a wide-leg pair.
Shown here with: Merchant Archive Pants, The Row Clutch, Oscar Tiye Sandals, Arme De L'Amour Ring.
- - Gold, copper and black fil coupé
- - Slips on
- - 33% acetate, 31% viscose, 30% silk, 6% polyester; lining: 100% cupro
- - Dry clean
- - Made in England