- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Model is 175cm / 5'9", bra size 32C and is wearing a UK 10
Matthew Williamson's Resort '17 collection is inspired by the "distinctive print of a wild ocelot." Infused with kaleidoscopic colors, this 'Akita' swimsuit is designed with twist-front cutouts that are perfectly placed to flatter the smallest part of your frame. It's finished with boning at the sides and has detachable halterneck straps for added support.
Wear it with: Alexander McQueen Sunglasses, Monica Vinader Ring.
- - Multicolored stretch-polyamide
- - Pulls on
- - 82% polyamide, 18% elastane
- - Machine wash
- - Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition