- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
Markus Lupfer's blouse is cut from silk crepe de chine that's printed with a bee motif - a key theme throughout the label's Spring '17 collection. This feminine design has a ruffle-trimmed pleated bib and thin black neck ties. The relaxed fit and dipped back hem makes it perfect for tucking into tailored pants or jeans.
Shown here with: J Brand Jeans, Little Liffner Shoulder bag, Stuart Weitzman Boots, Maria Black Rings, Elizabeth and James Ring.
- - Multicolored silk crepe de chine
- - Button fastenings through front
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean