- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Particularly long in length
- - Mid-weight, heavily embroidered, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Edwardian artist John Singer Sargent's paintings of high society women inspire Marchesa's Fall '16 collection. This ethereal gown is crafted from swaths of wispy black tulle and embellished with dark, romantic floral appliqués, beads and sequins that pop against its beige stretch silk-chiffon lining. Perfect for evening, it has a nipped peplum waist, split back and elegantly trailing train.
Shown here with: Edie Parker Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Bottega Veneta Ring, Bottega Veneta Ring.
- - Black tulle, dark-purple organza
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 100% polyester; lining: 92% silk, 8% spandex
- - Dry clean