- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - High-rise, intended for a wide-leg fit
- - Cropped length
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
The structured denim used for KÉJI jeans is expertly made in a traditional mill in Okayama. These black jeans are designed to be worn at your natural waist and are cropped to balance the wide-leg cut. We like how the seams and gentle pleats are strategically placed to flatter your hips.
Shown here with: J.W.Anderson Top, J.W.Anderson Shoulder bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim Boots, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Black denim
- - Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- - 100% cotton
- - Machine wash