- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a loose fit
- - Designed with a slim-fitting slip
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric with stretchy lining
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
Junya Watanabe spent time in creative hub Berlin before designing his Spring '17 runway collection, which looks at the themes of deconstruction and street style. This take on the tea dress has mismatched sleeves and can be worn with the floral crepe de chine part at the front, exposing the black cotton mini-length at the back. We love it grounded with a pair of chunky boots.
Shown here with: Alexander Wang Jacket, Alexander Wang Tote, Alexander McQueen Boots, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Multicolored crepe de chine, black cotton
- - Concealed hook fastening at back
- - Fabric1: 100% polyester; fabric2: 100% cotton
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Japan