- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Loose overlay
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
Jonathan Simkhai's Resort '17 collection showcases the designer's penchant for architectural contrasts. This monochrome halterneck dress has an open back and layered ruffled trims that softly flutter with each step, while the skirt has slimming side cutouts. Wear yours with heels to dinner or cocktail events.
Shown here with: Simon Miller Tote, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Bottega Veneta Ring, Bottega Veneta Ring, Pamela Love Earrings.
- - Black and white crepe
- - Ties at neck, concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 51% acetate, 46% viscose, 3% elastane; lining: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
- - Dry clean