- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- - Cut for a slim fit, use the belt to cinch in at the waist
- - Lightweight, heavily embellished, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
Jenny Packham's gown was first seen on her Spring '17 runway in New York - a collection inspired by Peggy Guggenheim's controversial 1943 Exhibition by 31 Women. Beautifully crafted from wispy beige tulle, this figure-skimming style is intricately detailed with swirling gold and silver beads and sequins and nipped in at the waist by a slim belt. The neutral slip provides complete coverage.
Shown here with: Eddie Borgo Clutch, Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals, Monica Vinader Ring.
- - Beige tulle
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 100% polyester; lining: 96% polyester, 4% spandex
- - Dry clean