- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Lightweight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
Jason Wu's Spring '17 runway collection is inspired by the work of mixed-media artist Ugo Rondinone. Cut from panels of floral-print silk-georgette, this midi skirt has a flowing asymmetric silhouette enhanced by soft cascading ruffles. Style yours with a solid color camisole and sandals.
Shown here with: The Row Camisole, Edie Parker Clutch, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Monica Vinader Ring, Monica Vinader Ring, Monica Vinader Bracelet, Monica Vinader Bracelet.
- - Multicolored silk-georgette
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean