- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a close fit
- - Particularly short in length
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
Simon Porte Jacquemus' obsession with art and shapes is demonstrated through the sleeves of this mini dress - they're exaggerated and ruched to create maximum volume. Worn on the Spring '17 runway, this black wool-twill style has chunky ceramic buttons and a detachable white cotton collar. Pair yours with sneakers, or wear it over pants as seen at the show.
Shown here with: J.W.Anderson Shoulder bag, Jil Sander Sneakers, Bottega Veneta Rings, Charlotte Chesnais Earring.
- - Black wool-twill, white cotton
- - Concealed zip fastening along side
- - Fabric1: 100% wool; fabric2: 100% cotton
- - Dry clean
- - Made in France