- - Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- - Midi-length, designed to be worn just below the natural waist
- - Lightweight, heavily embellished, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 0
Debuted at New York Fashion Week, J.Crew's Spring '17 collection is all about one of the brand's obsessions - stripes. Saturated with white and blue sequins, this sparkly 'Kingfisher' skirt is cut from silk crepe de chine in a flattering pencil shape. This knee-length style has a split side for ease of movement and is fully lined for smoothness.
Shown here with: T by Alexander Wang Hooded top, J.Crew Top, 3.1 Phillip Lim Shoulder bag, Jil Sander Sneakers, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Blue and white sequined crepe de chine
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - 100% silk; lining: 100% silk
- - Hand wash
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.