- - Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- - Designed for a close fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a UK 8
Henry Holland cites the portfolio of photographer Amanda Watkins and her documentation of the Mexican 'Cholombianos' subculture as the inspiration behind his Resort '17 collection. This dress is cut from lustrous jacquard woven with a playful jade and pastel-pink pineapple pattern. We like how it flatteringly nips you in at the waist.
Shown here with: Eddie Borgo Shoulder bag, Maria Black Earrings, URiBE Ring, Eddie Borgo Ring.
- - Black, jade and pastel-pink jacquard
- - Zip fastening along back
- - 64% polyester, 36% cotton; lining: 100% acetate
- - Dry clean