- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK 8
Henry Holland cites Monterrey, Mexico as a source of inspiration for House of Holland's Resort '17 collection. This 'Palm Leaf' dress is woven from white, baby-pink and mint jacquard and has black fil coupé panels that enhance the movement of the pleated, flared skirt. We like how the jersey trims give it a sporty finish.
Shown here with: 3.1 Phillip Lim Shoulder bag, 3.1 Phillip Lim Slides, Jennifer Fisher Anklet.
- - White, baby-pink and mint jacquard, black fil coupé and jersey
- - Zip fastening along back
- - 56% polyester, 44% cotton; lining: 100% rayon
- - Hand wash