- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to sculpt and hold your figure
- - Mid-weight, supportive, knit
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
Hervé Léger's Spring '17 collection references the spirit of modern dance - Chief Creative Officer Lubov Azria was inspired after watching a documentary on the Ukrainian ballet dancer, Sergei Polunin. This figure-sculpting off-white mini dress is made from textured knitted panels with a crackled coating. It's finished with a structured peplum that highlights the narrowest part of your waist.
Shown here with: M2Malletier Shoulder bag, Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Off-white rayon-blend
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 90% rayon, 9% nylon, 1% spandex
- - Dry clean