- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to sculpt and hold your figure
- - Mid-weight, sculpting, stretchy fabric
- - Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XSmall
"Yes, the rules of dressing with color can be more complicated, but the result? A bolder, brighter, more empowering outfit," reads The EDIT. Hervé Léger's gown is cut from signature figure-sculpting bandage in bright-blue and falls to a contrasting fluid turquoise crepe skirt. The keyhole cutout and halterneck straps frame the bodice in the most flattering way.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta Clutch, Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Cuff, Charlotte Chesnais Earring, Stella McCartney Earrings, Marni Ring.
- - Turquoise crepe, bright-blue bandage
- - Clasp and concealed zip fastening at back
- - Fabric1: 90% rayon, 9% nylon, 1% spandex; fabric2: 88% polyester, 12% spandex; lining: 100% polyester
- - Dry clean