- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed for a close fit
- - Mid-weight, sculpting, stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size Small
Hervé Léger's 'Bettina' gown is embellished with bronze sequins in a starburst-inspired pattern - the effect is so flattering on your shoulders. Cut from the brand's sculpting bandage, this floor-grazing style has a plunging V-neck and a cutout back, making gel petals or an adhesive bra a must. Complement the bold red hue with a nude lip and gold accessories.
Shown here with: Kotur Clutch, Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals, Maria Black Rings, SCOSHA Ring, Jennifer Fisher Earrings, Jennifer Fisher Rings.
- - Red bandage
- - Hook and concealed zip fastening at back
- - 90% rayon, 9% spandex, 1% nylon; lining: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- - Dry clean