- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Cut to for a loose fit
- - Loose overlay
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US 2
Halston founder Roy Frowick dressed icons Bianca Jagger, Elizabeth Taylor and Anjelica Huston in the 1970s, and now Chief Executive Officer Ben Malka is giving this incredible heritage a fresh, modern appeal. This gown is cut from fluid black crepe with a one-shoulder neckline and a floor-length caped overlay at the back - we love how the inside is beige for contrast. Wear yours with heels to emphasize the high split at the side.
Shown here with: Little Liffner Shoulder bag, Gianvito Rossi Sandals, Jennifer Fisher Ring.
- - Black and beige crepe
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- - 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
- - Dry clean