- - Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- - Cut for a slim fit
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 38
Riccardo Tisci transformed Paris' Carreau du Temple into a maze to coincide with Givenchy's Fall '16 collection's Egyptian theme. This runway jacket is cut from black wool and tailored for a slim fit, complete with military-inspired gold embroidery – we love how it mirrors the structure of a labyrinth.
Shown here with: Givenchy Top, Givenchy Pants, Givenchy Sandals, Givenchy Pouch, Givenchy Cuff, Givenchy Bracelet.
- - Black wool
- - Gold embroidery, front patch pockets, fully lined
- - Concealed hook fastenings through front
- - 100% wool; trim: 55% polyester, 25% polyamide, 20% viscose
- - Dry clean
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
As seen in The EDIT magazine