- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Falls above the knee, designed to be worn at the waist
- - Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an IT 40
Giambattista Valli cites an array of different flowers as the inspiration behind his Resort '17 collection, including camellias, gardenias and peonies. This A-line skirt is crafted from tactile cotton-blend bouclé paneled with wispy silk-organza and guipure lace. Showcase the intricate textures to full effect with a tonal blouse.
Shown here with: The Row Shoulder bag, Alaïa Sandals, Alexander McQueen Earrings, Bottega Veneta Rings.
- - Black and white cotton-blend bouclé, guipure lace and silk-organza
- - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- - Fabric1: 52% cotton, 32% nylon, 12% wool, 4% polyester; fabric2: 86% cotton, 14% polyester; fabric3: 100% silk; lining: 50% cotton, 50% viscose
- - Dry clean